5.6.2014

Sähköpostitiedusteluihin vastaaminen: Tehtävä 5

"Hello! Would you please help me?  I´m a big nature lover from Québec and I would be very interested to know the nature of your country better. In addition to my hobby I also study nature and especially ridges.
 
I would be very satisfied if you would suggest me a route to introduce me to the most beautiful and most precious ridges of the Lake Finland. My schedule is such that I have one week to use to this purpose.
 
Thank you a lot in advance for your worthy help!
 
With best wishes
 
Felix Forrester"


Hey Felix!

I am pleased that you are interested about Finnish nature. We have lots of beautiful bridges. Here's the one week plan to see nature and bridges.

DAY 1
Arriving to Helsinki

Brobacka Bridge
Opened in 1890
Street: Kirkonkylänpolku

I suggest that you travel once from Central Railway Station to Vuosaari by metro (and then back). On the way you will see lots of bridges, here's couple important ones.
- Before Kulosaari: Kulosaari Bridge, Opened in 1957 to traffic
- Between Puotila and Rastila: Vuosaari Metro Bridge, Opened in 1998 to traffic
- Between Rastila and Vuosaari: Vuosaari Bridge, Opened in 1966 to traffic

DAY 2
Travelling to Espoo by bus (www.matkahuolto.fi)

Espoo Estate Sågbro Bridge
Really nice nature around it so you might want walk there
Opened between 1778 and 1816
Place: Espoonkartano

Travelling to Tampere by bus

DAY 3 & 4
In Tampere

10 different bridges which you can mostly find by walking through the coast line
- Näsinsilta
- Tammerkosken ratasilta
- Palatsinraitin silta
- Satakunnan silta
- Patosilta
- Hämeensilta (Street: Hämeenkatu)
- Kehräsaaren silta
- Vuolteensilta
- Laukonsilta
- Ratinan silta (close to Pyhäjärvi lake)

Parks and nature in Tampere are very beautiful. This city is also very clean. I recommend you to go walk in Näsipuisto.

DAY 5
Travelling to Jyväskylä by bus (www.matkahuolto.fi) or by train (www.vr.fi)

Markkula Bridge
Beautiful nature around it
Opened in 1975
Place: Korpilahti

Kuokkala Bridge
Beautiful at night time
Opened in 1989 to traffic
Place: Center

DAY 6
Travelling to Vaasa by bus or by train

Raippaluoto Bridge
The longest bridge in Finland
Opened in 1997 to traffic
Place: Between Raippaluoto and Mustasaari

Going back to Helsinki!

I hope you enjoyed the schedule. If there's anyting missing or wishes for more information, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely yours
Sari Kallio

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti