4.6.2014

Sähköpostitiedusteluihin vastaaminen: Tehtävä 4

"Hey there!

I write to you to get some advice to make my tour to Finland unforgettable. My name is Jennifer and I live in Columbia, Pennsylvania. I work as marketing assistant in a glass factory which is specialized in wedding glassware and gifts (http://www.theglassfactory.com/index.htm).
I am proud to bring out that my ancestors come from Finland (the west coast). I have made plans for many years to visit the country of my forefathers and now I at last have the opportunity to do it.

I ask you to give me hints of places which would give me an opportunity to enjoy Finnish glass art. My plan is to travel from Vaasa (that is the place where my roots are) along the coast to Turku. There I`ll lodge with my friend and she has promised me to make some tours from Turku to glass factories, studios and galleries.
All hints are received with gratitude!

Greetings, Jennifer"

Hey Jennifer!

Thank you for contacting our incoming services! Here's couple hints on the road to Turku, I hope you will enjoy them. Your friend is propably taking you to Iittala Glass Factory and Riihimäki Glass Museum since those are not on your travelling route. If she's not taking you to those places you should mention that there is pretty important glass art!

Pirttikylä Museum
One part of this museum memorizes about Berga's Glass Factory
Valtatie 8 4720
66270 Pirttikylä
Open in July everyday at 12-17, in August according to need
Entrance fee 2€
Guiding possibility in opening hours

Lasi-Kostamo Oy (Glass Factory)
Yrittäjänkatu 4
20760 Piispanristi
Open from monday to friday at 9-17
info@lasi-kostamo.fi

Iloniemi Glass Factory Museum
Open on sunday at 12-16
No entrance fee
25320 Raatala

Muurla Glassworks
Works as a licensee for Moomins, Angry Birds and Mutts
Muurlantie 9
25130 Muurla
myynti@muurla.com
Shop is open from monday to saurday 9-19, on sunday 11-17

If there's something missing here (or you want to visit wider area), please don't hesitate to contact me!


Sincerely yours
Sari Kallio

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti